Two,
Three Four Five,
How to,
Stay alive,
Six Seven,
Go to hell,
Go to heaven,
Time to die,
Something of a nursery ryhme I heard/watched in 'Blade Runner'. There were a lot of pauses in between where the actors had to act their part, but the nursery-like ryhmes sort of stuck. :)
I suppose the turtle can relate, somewhat. It's saying, 'I want to live'.
Btw, it's a pretty cool movie for one that's made in 1982. Splendid actors. But then, I have no taste. Am too lazy to rant about it. My chemistry textbook is sitting on my bed and glaring holes through the back of my head, all the while screaming, 'READ ME OR/AND DIE!!!!!'
To quote from Blade Runner again, 'too bad she won't live. But then again, who does?'

1 comment:
Yessss! Blade Runner! At first I couldn't believe my eyes when I read what you wrote, but now I do. It's one of my favourite movies. Actually, I partially like it because Vangelis did the soundtrack - the music for the end credits is awesome - but overall, the movie is very splendid for its time.
I like the tears in rain part. So poignant.
Post a Comment