One two three four,
Wait, hope, pray, and more,
It's over my limits, over my line,
Can't stand it no more, no longer, no way,
took out the weapons, armours, and brooms,
dusted the swords, cleaned up the brooms,
cleared up the papers, picked up the trash,
mop away spiders, treated the wounds,
reload, repeat, redo, again,
knocked over a cup, took a step back,
a jolt, a growl, a brain nerve combust,
threw down my armour, my swords, my patience,
kill, murder, squash, trap,
but starve the poor thing?
mumble mumble mumble,
washed the armour, the mop, the feet,
pulled up my sleeves,
I'm through being kind,
I'm through being naive,
too long have I slaved,
too long have I prayed,
too long have I wondered,
too long, for me,
I threw out the boxes, tossed out the bags,
banised the rubbish, replaced the books,
I wrote down instructions,
passed down the laws,
Dirty the room again,
and I will kick your ass.

No comments:
Post a Comment