Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Old Sarikei friends

Am typing out so I don't forget. :)
Feel free to ignore.

My oldest Sarikei friend is Ming Jie and we have been together since kindergarten. We attended Methodist Anglo Chinese where we gained many other friends, 假假的friends :), and memories. First three years were under the care of Puan Hii (sp?). Remember her? I only remember that she was a strict teacher who knew my mom so I couldn't misbehave. I don't think she's teaching anymore. Last time I went to visit, she wasn't there.

I remember once an English teacher was so infuriated that he threw a wooden ruler at Lina and me, though I cannot remember why. Now that I think back, she hasn't changed much, has she? Not really, I mean. I remember Yik Ding being falsely accused of standing on the long benches because of her height. She goes on msn once in a while, as humble and gentle as always. I remember Zong Hong, with his thick specks. I remember that tall and lanky class president whom you all claim I have a crush on because I (supposedly) cried when he left. I still insist that I have having the flu. I remember perfect duties, free tea, and nasi lemak. I remember Ziana and her somewhat unhealthy obsession with Dzul. Dzul I haven't seen in a while, but Ziana can still be spotted around Sarikei last I checked. :P

I don't even need to start with Aik Ching. No, I haven't given up pairing you two up together yet. I am just taking a prolonged break. Remember the time he lost his temper with Leng Hua (Hwa?) ? I think that was the one and only time we saw him lose his temper. Never thought he had it in him.

I saw Kim su in a relative's wedding a while back. Almost couldn't recognize him. =.= I think he used to bully us back then, didn't he? But he was fun to be around. And I always thought the two of you would make a nice couple.

Remember Fook sen (sp?)? I wonder where he is now and what's become of him.

Remember Laura? Prettiest girl in class. :) Do you still keep in contact with her? I haven't called her in years.

How's Nigel doing? I shall always remember him as the eraser thief.

Do you think of Intan still?

When was the last time I called you or you me? Three, four days ago? I feel like we will never run dry of conversations.

Thank you Ming Jie, for being with me all this time.



Thank you Yien Ping, for keeping in contact with me.

Thank you Mei Yee, for remembering me.

Thank you Aik Ching, for the support, even though you might not know it.

Thank you Eric, for the entertainment and smses. heh.

Thank you Dian Ying, for not forgetting.

Thank you

Thank you for the shoulder, thank you for caring, thank you for being my friend.

1 comment:

Shooting Star said...

Why u so like to pairing me up with guys? Do i look like i need guy to live... actually i don need guys as like tat can live more freely ba... not tied by a relationship... no need to standby every second to reply his sms or call... very tiring u now.. i am a pure sagittarius who like freedom very much...so pls and pls i beg no need to pair me up eith guys alr