Saturday, March 13, 2010

Travelling

I sometimes travel alone.

I rather enjoy travelling alone.

I don't have to pretend to be anyone else when I am alone, because strangers on the road do not expect anything of me.

I can not smile.

I can not make eye contact.

I can ignore people without being rude.

I go places I want to go.

Or stay in one place for no particular reason.

I eat things I want to eat.

Or not eat at all.

I buy things I want to buy.

Or things I do not want to buy.

I see things I want to see.

I talk to strangers because I can.

I stare because I'm allowed to.

I ponder about the weirdest things.

And frown.

Grin.

Chuckle.

I am a little crazy when I travel alone.

And stupid.

I make rash decisions.

I don't think.

I act.

And sometimes I don't tell people even though I should.

Sometimes, I travel alone when I am grumpy.

Because I need to walk it off.

I walk and walk and walk.

I meet the weirdest bunch of people when I travel alone.

I make fleeting friends.

I talk to random strangers.

and ask everyone for directions.

because I am always lost.

I help and thank people.

and I get thanked by random people.

I smile, sometimes, to people.

I eavesdrop.

I listen.

I observe.

I learn.



Sometimes I travel alone.

Sometimes I travel with a friend.

Mostly, I just travel.

Because I can.

1 comment:

Shooting Star said...

same with sometimes feeling want to travel all alone but sometimes will feel really lonely just by travelling by myself... but i don't really like travelling with to many frens just with one fren is the nicest... but i more prefer travel with you my dearest fren... tat's really my biggest dream