I went to Singapore last week with Keren and stayed with her brother and sister. Qi Ying went with us, but decided to go back early so she'll have more time to study. Anyways, the self declared holiday was eventful, with lots of pictures (on facebook) as well as trips to well, Singapore Places. As I've been telling most people, I owe Keren and her siblings big time. >.<
I haven't been updating my blog recently, I notice, because I've been busy reading, well, stuff. Manga, fanfiction, books, Louisa's writing, and other people's blogs (cue to update). And mostly because I've gotten tired of writing. It's so easy to write things in a spur of the moment, not knowing whose feelings you've hurt in that split of a second anger, or make a total fool of yourself. Until I get rid of that insecurity and make sure I stop judging people and jumping to conclusions, or making bad choices or say the wrong things, I'll try not to put my thoughts in words for the world to see.
Thus said, I suppose it's fair to end this update with: Yien ping, Michelle, Ming Jie, Mei Yee, Tina, Flo, Adrian, and Keren (even though you're so near) I miss you guys.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The worry about hurting people's feelings is totally understandable. Have you considered blogging incognito? It gives you the freedom to blog the way blogging was meant to be -- like a personal journal. That way you can air your feelings and talk about events without having to worry about upsetting people's feelings.
Random person here. Mr/Mrs Irrelevance has a great point in the comment above. I'm new to blogging but I assumed being completely honest about how you feel was a necessity of blogging.
http://snowevangel.blogspot.com/
read my stories when u hav time. Mwah. Love you
Post a Comment