Thursday, October 14, 2010

I realize

That I'm angry most of the time here. I'm annoyed at my marks, which never seem to be as high as I hoped it would be. I'm pissed off at the people, because they're not as nice as I wished they would be. I am angry at myself, because I don't seem to be trying hard enough. I realize that I'm angry at a lot of things, but I rather not tell you about it. Because blogs are scary. and people read.

I would tell you all about what I've been up to lately, but the people who matter should've been exposed to a healthy dose of 'Amy crapping and keeping you up to date', So I won't bother. =) For those of you who're never online. Come online!

Here's a summarized version of my rant. I have a new friend and her name's Katie. I joined a book club, consisting of 6 women. I joined a game called Humans vs Zombies and wears an orange and green bandana and spends half of my days looking for brains to nom. I have a new friend and her name is Amna. I'm not going to Philly with her because I enjoy doing nothing more than I enjoy doing something. I have bought a total of 10 books so far. My textbooks are so expensive, by the time I graduate, I've probably spent enough of books to buy a kancil. I am trying to bake cookies. Shahril is nice and will eat anything. = ) Eventually (hopefully), the cookies will start tasting better so he (and Beatrice and Kelvin and whoever eats my cookies) won't have to suffer anymore. *insert tasty false bit of gossip here and sniggers to self*

Have I mentioned how much I miss Keren? = ( I miss Keren~ She bought me a dress. One day, I will wear that dress, even though it's 7 degrees Celsius outside. I will probably die after. But it will be worth it.

2 comments:

Michelle Yau said...

hmm.. miss ya too... dun forget bout me ya! XD

Chocoholic said...

*touched*
Nah, u won't freeze to death
The hotness radiating from your body will warm u and anyone within a 10 mile radius :)