Saturday, July 12, 2008

Second week Shah Alam

To quote from my lecturer, yes, you heard me, my lecturer said this : 'This is the shittiest place ever!' But I'm really enjoying my classes, making new friends, jogging everyday, and staying within walking distance with Keren. ^v^I've decided to stay here for two years due to lack of intelligence required to finish this course within a year. To fulfill the requirements to go to the states, I don't just need to be hardworking, I need to be hardworking + super smart. Hence, I'm giving up. lol. I'll tackle things as they come, but I'm not going to stoop into kiasu-ism and study from five to eleven everyday.

Anyway, we have a class forcing us to read fiction!!!! Dang! How great can that be?!! Moving on. I found out that I have a lousy vocab. and even lousier grammar. Nice ain't it? Considering ninety percent of my SAT scores depends on how good my English is. congratulations Amy, you're a dead gal. Which explains why I've been trying to swallow my brand new Rm40.00 'Collins' dictionary. Can't blame me for wanting to stay alive.

Keren and I spent the last two days roaming around KL. Friday we went to sudang ( I think) and yesterday we were at . . . umm. . . *turns around and asks Keren* Midvalley! I knew that!! According to Keren, I cannot be left alone. If I wanna to out, I must go with Keren. *Reads mantra to self* I must not leave Shah Alam alone. I must not leave Shah Alam alone. I must not. . . NOAH!! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET HERE????

Ahem! So, today's Sunday. Tomorrow's... Monday. DAAAANGGGGGG!!! I mean, school is good... School is great... studying is good for me... *deep breaths* I love INTEC... I love Shah Alam... I love SAT...

I think I'll just blog about happy stuff. I'm surrounded by workaholics... That's not right. *Deep breath* My roommate is the most adorable sixteen year old EVER!!!!! Plus she's super smart, so she's gonna try to get to US next year. ^_^ Sui Ying The Adorable does not require sleep, feeds on cendawan(mushroom) and is currently in love with her new pair of glasses (which she's restraining from taking off-ever). According to her, she likes looking at the world. lol.

After spending two days outta Shah Alam, Keren is happier than I've seen her in many, many days. ^^ we managed to quench our thirst by seeing normal people in normal clothes. We almost finished roaming the entire Midvalley yesterday. Talk about sore feet. . . So, she's fine today. Let's just hope she'll be fine till the next Saturday, when we shall get out of this miserable place. Tina!!! Flo!!! We miss you!!! I've managed to run dry on $$. almost. This week, I shall feast on wholemeal bread (which Keren and I bought for 99cents each yesterday) and water. One SAT book costs hundred and sixty ringgit! How am I supposed to survive like this??!! I hope we get our allowance soon.

*yawn* i should be heading back to my dictionary soon. Love ya'all. See you soon *am gonna go print out the air ticket soon* :D take care! God bless.

Note for Noah: Keren and I will be waiting. . .

No comments: