Friday, August 29, 2008
Emo-ism
I filled my handphone with happy songs, decorated my apartment with joyous wallpaper, filled my head with insanely humourous quotes, spend what little of my free time cheering myself up. And yet, there are still times when I elapse into total and complete emo-ism. I hate Intec. I Hate Shah Alam. I HATE SAT. I HATE waking up in the morning. I HATE staying here. I hate this bloody place and the bloody exams. I hate the food here and lack thereof. I hate the terms and conditions of the you-know-what. I hate the choices we are forced to make. I hate the way the world chooses to turn. I hate the insanity of the mechanisms in my brain. I hate the fragility of my soul. I hate the fact that I am able to hate so many things at once. I expecialy hate being emo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment