Example of a paradox: I hate toefl, however I like toefl classes. For one thing, the lecturer sits on the chair and never gets up. For another, the computers have internet connection. In addition, most of the time, it's possible to multi-task, especially when i'm doing the listening section - like right now.
Barron's Practise Test 3.
question 1, 'what are the students mainly discussing?'
. . . crap. TEMBAK!!!!
question 2: . . . TEMBAK!!!
question 6: . . . *reload* TEMBAK!!!
Now, onwards to the second lecture: Social Influence.
Onemanga, here I come. >______< my weekly updates of Bleach comes from my toefl classes. I'm proud to say that I'm still updated. Ikaku!!! Don't die!!!!!
*the woman's still talking about results of groups in individual decisions*
Toefl classes also give me time to read my roomie's blog. . . My classmates may have come to the conclusion that i'm crazy, due to the sudden burst of laughter for no apparent reason.
One bad thing about toefl classes is that you susah payah answer until question thirty three, endure four? five? boring lectures, then suddenly you realise you don't have enough time and will have to continue during the next class. Which generally means you'll have to listen to the soporific lectures all over again because there're no such thing as 'continue' in Barron's. Genius.
Like today. I blame myself. No. Wait. I don't blame myself. I blame Barron. Whoever the poor stupid guy is.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
update ur blog dammittt
Post a Comment