Couple of days ago, i walked into KFC and ordered myself an ice cream and some fries (dinner).
I realised I haven't heard my own voice for almost a week.
My housemate went out with her parents and has some church activities to attend so I'm left alone in the hostel.
It's a pretty cool experiment actually. I wanna try and find out how long I can stand not talking.
Not very long.
I'm humming the pirates of the Caribbean song as I type.
And i have a confession to make.
I am currently in love with the song, 'Parla Piu Piano.'
...
1972
Hence the horrible screeching noise.
I apologize to the rest of the miserable folks in Akasia.
...
Blame Gianni Morandi.
...
I'm sorry.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
check out my new blog http://bearevangel.blogspot.com/ when u r free
Post a Comment