Saturday, March 15, 2008

Anyway...

I spent Wednesday messing 'round with Flo, Tina and (mostly) Keren. Hehe. We were going to watch vantage point together but due to unnatural causes some reasons we had to cancel the plans. I went to Keren's house and watched House!!!
I was hooked immediately. (actually, I was hooked on this show as soon as Keren told my about it)

More specifically, I was hooked with this guy. I love his sarcasm! Dr. House totally rock!!
Then, Keren showed me a video on some Monkey business (*winks at Keren*) . And we watched Vantage point!!!! (Yes, I realize I tend to put exclamation marks after most statements. thank you very much for noticing)
Agrees with Keren on this movie. I didn't realize we did that(turning to each other and saying cool). We did that? I know that I screamed at the screen to not rewind though. Haha. Crazy, I know. This movie is way cool!!!

1 comment:

Chocoholic said...

amy, monyet di depan, satu lagi monyet di belakang.
quote: memalukan kita,parliament=circus... LOL!