Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Inti College - Pointers to Mary Yek Multi-Purpose Hall

I LOVE the inti college signs. I tell you, they're so informative! Recently(being yesterday), they put up all these signs pointing you towards the avenue for the Inti College Career Fair, Mary Yek Multi-purpose Hall. I've being trying to follow the pointers... they are not easy...
Up
Up
And Awaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!Right...
Inti College expects people to be able to walk through walls.
I just LOVE the ones that points upwards...
towards the ceilling
Out through the window...Oh, my bad. Windowss. Naw, it's not my camera, it's not your eyes, and it's definitely not my lousy photo-shooting technique. Two of the glass panes on the right ish broken. I told you. They're pointing you OUT. And more ceillings. Seriously, they expect people to survive the perilous journey.
Oh, and I found this interesting scribble... Heh. I swear it's not me.
My handwritting is way better.
I don't know about you guys, I simply find this thing extremely tempting... hicks.
This is where you're supposed to go for the career thing this Saturday. Level 3. March towards the lobby, stomp out through either door, turn left, walk straight, take the stairs directly in front of you, hike climb up the stairs to Level 3(it's written on each floor), exit the door, turn right, and IGNORE THE POINTERS. Now that wasn't too hard, was it?

3 comments:

Chocoholic said...

yeah Amy! love the pointers..As if you can walk through walls. Amassshiiingg.. Inti students have super powers.. I WANT ONE TOO!
And yea, the sucks part. i totally agree eh..

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHAHAH!! Inti X-men college. "we train heroes".

Peaches said...

You know. They actually fixed it... :D seriously. I was walking past the stairs this morning, wondering what happened to the nice breeze i cn usually feel through the window when I saw the new panes. lol.