Saturday, March 15, 2008

Judgement Day (*quote from Keren*)

Three days ago... was the dreaded March the twelve, or better known as Judgement Day. I had class, loads of class... And then, I had self declared holidays. *grins evilly*. I was feeling very cool that morning. That is, until mom decided she would wait with me of course. Then, I totally lost it.Heh. My kind lecturer let me off at nine thirty so that I can worry. *sigh* I waited for thirty agonizing minutes at the school hall. Then, at about ten o'clock, I took really, really deep breaths and lined up along with the rest of my schoolmates.
These are the people in front of me.

These are the people BEHIND me.
Amazing no? *pats self in back for reaching so early*
Sze Kai looked reasonably happy with his result. I was still waiting in the line.
And then I was there... Not gonna tell you 'bout my result. :P you can keep guessing. (For those of you who know, Shuush!)

Keren getting her result. Hehe. You can try and guess Keren's result too. Mwah! It should be pretty obvious though. heh. Big Hug to Keren!!! I'm so proud of you.
Flo!! (the gals sitting there were bored, okay?)

1 comment:

Chocoholic said...

haha...congrats my dear amy!!! mwah u did greaat!