I'm through being nice to people who're mean to me. I mean, wtf did I ever do to you?!
People who've heard me complain about the same thing over and over again this week, I'm sorry. But I'm still angry. And I now have a reason to be even angrier.
Story from the very start:
For our writing class, we have a thing called 'peer review' in which your essay will be graded by a friend and you will grade your friends review. I don't know if the guy did it deliberately but the review of my essay he wrote for me turned out to be something that can be summed into two words:
IT SUCKS
Needless to say, I was insulted and very, very infuriated. Why? simple. I had to go and write nice stuff about his essay. And to be even more pathetic, after I got my essay and review back, not only did I not blow up in his face, I went and helped him edit his essay and suggested some things he could add/omit to make his essay better. I am still disgusted with myself. Grow some freaking backbone idiot!
To make matters worse, the guy lost the peer review I did for him. And the original essay. He doesn't even have the soft copy.
That was before Chinese New Year.
How am I supposed to reproduce a review based on a non-existent essay?
The peer review accounts for five percent in my finals.
We have so much assignments to do.
And my brain refuses to cooperate with me.
Sometimes, I wish I am nasty and just shoot him down.
The egoistic ass could have at least apologized properly to me!
I effing hate being nice.

3 comments:
So, you helped him with his essay AFTER he murdered ur essay review?.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.
I thought you're plotting his death the moment you got your review from him.
How did ThaT fit into your plan?
and then you have to write another review for him cause it accounts for 5% of your marks?
If you dont do it then what?
you loose your 5% where he has ntg to loose?
You dont have to stop being nice.
Just stop being nice to him.
Sue him.
Exactly my thought! What is WRONG with me?!!
And yah. If i don't do it, i lose my 5% and he has nothing to lose. And... oh~~~
My adv compo lecturer came in with this story the other day...
One night, she received an sms from an unlisted number. So, she read it. Apparently it was some stuff written by a guy. You know, puke-worthy stuff. So, she thought it was some umm~ indo guy trying to hit on her or something and replied back, 'sorry. wrong no.'
and lo and behold, came the reply, 'ah~ sorry Miss!'
which got her thinking... the only person who she has been sms'ing recently and didn't bother to save the no. is *drumrolls*
you got it! the guy who shot my essay down.
Pathetic guy deserves my sympathy.
justice has been served.
ah.... its kinda terrible aint it? u are being so nice to ppl and ppl are being HORRIBLE to u... my dear... u should simply learn how to be MEAN... world is not made out of good ppl ya know.. well take k ya!
Post a Comment