Oh, we indulged all right. :D Most of the fun was... *cough* forced unto us *cough*compulsory*cough*. But it was fun nonetheless.

Halloween night saw the shadows of one Watchmen character, one Greek/Roman/Angel/whatnot couple, and a witch (used to be Banana President). :)

Rorschach (pronounced Raw Shark - though i could never get it right) and Banana President (currently Witch) helping the Roman oh god of hangovers (roomie who got into brown :D ) with her toga.

Though the extra activities caused quite some inconveniences... i.e. unfinished presentations

During bio class. :)

And tired out classmates.
It was quite fun. I'm not sure about my classmates, but I particularly enjoyed the mummy parade. :) It was a worthwhile experience. (not something that I'd like to share with anyone anytime too soon though... *hides under desk in embarrassment*)

The American Indulgence Honolulu parade saw a class of mummies and civilians with their play (directed by Kathy with help from Siva and Amirul (hope I spelled his name right...), and led by several other self-declared co-directors).

We have some rather photogenic mummies.

Charis with her "THE END IS NIGH" signboard.

A very modern mummy with her laptop.

And a rather emo one who had to sniff and dab her eyes every five minutes.
On a different note...

This picture was taken rather long ago, during our shopping tri- I mean, outing to the national library.

I just like this picture. :)

I think, that was the first time I stood so close to these looming towers. That view alone was worth the trip.
End of post.
Now, I just have to get started on my presentation tomorrow. >_< Great...
2 comments:
lol
you did not look like a mummy
Oh my.. that was fun.. IT HAD to be hahaha
Post a Comment