Saturday, April 25, 2009

Eleven pm.

I don't remember the last two hours.

Was working on auto-pilot. 

Two and a half hours ago, I was cleaning my cupboard whilst talking to my sister.

Three hours ago, I was pulling everything from under my bed and putting them on the bed. 

Three hours and fifteen minutes ago, I was clearing my desk and dividing the stuff that I will be needing next sem, and the stuff that I won't. 

Three and a half hours ago, I was soaking my bedsheets. 

Three hours and forty five minutes ago, I was on my way back from Keren's room.

Four hours ago, I was having dinner in Keren's room. 

Four hours and fifteen minutes ago, I was walking back from the KTM station.

Five hours ago, I was in Subang. 

Six hours ago, I was staring dreamily at books.

Eight hours ago, I was with a friend in Sunway pyramid. 

Nine hours ago, I was walking around aimlessly with my friend. 

Ten hours ago, I was looking at my friend have lunch.

Eleven hours ago, I was having lunch. 

Twelve hours ago, I was walking around aimlessly. 

Thirteen hours ago, I was in the tren, on my way to Sunway pyramid.

Fourteen hours ago, I woke up and decided that I was going to clean my apartment. 

2 comments:

Michelle Yau said...

Emo emo.. hahaha.. oh yeah... u have to check all da blogs.. because i will be updating them randomly.. here is one.. http://sakurababyangel.blogspot.com/

Michelle Yau said...

i updated ALL 6 blogs today so u can slowly read them when u r free hahhahah.. oh.. except the poem one...