AMY ogled the laptop. We commented on the ferocity with which she did so. Such startling passion - it was only natural that we attempted to put it into undeserving words.
I assure you that she has long moved on beyond merely ogling her latest object of passion.
Amy's a beauty and skincare product hoarder who's trying hard to keep her wallet close and her facial products closer.
Everything published here is based on personal opinion and may not be the same for others due to a good deal of factors. Always patch test products prior to full-face applications. Always keep your hands clean. Never introduce more than one product at the same time.
Contact me via mugglephobia@gmail.com
5 comments:
Charis and Sui Ying.. ogling... U gotta move out Amy... quick!!!!
*sigh*
Cedric got it all wrong.
AMY ogled the laptop. We commented on the ferocity with which she did so. Such startling passion - it was only natural that we attempted to put it into undeserving words.
I assure you that she has long moved on beyond merely ogling her latest object of passion.
Pushing buttons.
Turning on.
The works.
*cringe*
Worst thing is, I can't really deny any of those. . .
dictionary ogle : stare at lecherously.
dicitonary lecherous : having or showing EXCESSIVE or offensive sexual desire.
k.. that bout sums it all up...
I have an unstable sister with a new laptop
i ogle at food.. haha.. (or mb guys.. *snickers* ) but not at a laptop!! hahaha... *winks*
Post a Comment