Friday, February 29, 2008

Bleach

Recently, I've been wondering why I'm so in love with Zaraki Kenpachi. When he went out and reminded me again.
For those of you who have no idea whatsoever what bleach ish... Wikipedia has a pretty thorough intro. Well, you don't need to know what Bleach ish actually. Just know that I'm absolutely in love with the maniacally laughing guy up there. He is Zaraki, and he's not even one of the main charries (*sob*) but he totally rocks!!! He's right below Roronoa Zoro in my to-die-for list of anime charries. Anyway, Zaraki Kenpachi is this semi-crazed guy who's always thirsting for stronger, worthier opponents.
Zaraki Kenpachi, Captain of the 11th division.
I absolutely adore his maniacal laughter... And his unique hairstyle. (hehe) And the fact that he's totally cool!!! Plus he's so obsessed with fighting (and winning). And I love the little pink thing on his back (Yachiru), which ish supposed to be his co-captain. Wouldn't if be nice if I could acquire his enthusiasm in taking my exams?
...
*ponders*
...
fat chance.

No comments: