Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Perfectly random...

One the downside of studying in Inti is the 2 hours lunch break we get on some days. Can you imagine a 2 hour recess in school... i doubt it. Well, imagine going home at 3:25pm instead of 1:25pm. *shudders* So, Valerie and I decided to go for a little walk. Yup. We decided to climb up the Inti college (almost) never-ending staircase.
Spooky... The stairs end here. This ish the 5th floor. FYI: Inti ish supposed to have 4 floors. Lol. I suppose this is the store. Neat? (I don't think we're even allowed to get up here. :P ) So we scrambled down to the 4th floor asap.The view up there was breathtaking. (or I'm just easily impressed. Heh)And then we saw this neat -what-do-you-name-it thingy. After a few mere seconds of debating whether it's real or not, Val and I resigned to poke the poor thing. Curiosity killed the cat, satisfication brought it back, right? You 'd think we pulled the leaf? No way! That's be cruel and evil! We went and pulled the yellowish-orange thingy of course! And lo,Now we knew why there're so many yellowish-orange thingy in it's pot. :) Curiosity killed the plant. ( The orange thingy smelt nice by the way. I wonder if it's edible...)Val's menu today consists of: Milo in a cola's disguise and sms. :)Muffin for me! *drools*

1 comment:

Chocoholic said...

amy u r evil!!! u killed the plant!! mwahahaahahah lubxX