Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dentist phobia

I went for my first teeth (dental, :P ) check-up in... 5 years some two months ago when i went back to Sarikei ( my hometown). So, i was told to lie down on an immersely uncomfortable chair and ordered to hold an old cracked mirror in front of me. Then, my mouth was forced open and the evil dentist proceeded to poke my gums. After roughly 30 seconds, he told me i needed dental fillings. My first thoughts were: Dental Fillings?!?!?! NOOO!!!!!!! I don't wanna!!!!
Then, oh no... he's going to pull my teeth out. My beautiful, beautiful teeth... I manged to squeak out, 'Dental fillings?' gulp. The evil dentist then walked out of the room. 'Two' he stated a-matter-of-factly. 'Rm 5.00 please'Ooookay. I have cavities. Big deal. People have cavities right? RIGHT?! So I went back to Kuching and made an appointment with a dentist my sister went to last year. Which was yesterday. My appointed was at 10:30 am. :( which means i'll miss teen titans on tv3.
10:29am. If you can't be on time, then be early. Right? :)
10:30am. I am so gonna walk outta here.
10:31am. If i have to suffer, my sister should too. I made an appointment for her when she comes back in June. In fact, I made 2 appointments for her. *evil laugh*
10:39am. Grilling sound coming from a scary looking room in a corner. Swore to myself never to touch chocolates again if i ever make it outta here.
10:43am. Switching gear from terrified to somewhat nervous.
10:46am. An elderly man walked out of the scary room, grinning. *shivers*
10:50am. Arranging the messy stacks of magazines in a corner.
10:56am. Getting slightly annoyed now.
11:00am. Maybe they forgot about me? *hopeful*
11:03am. Amy Lau!! walking towards death...
11:08am. My teeth are... fine? Rm 20 thank you.

So my teeth are perfectly fine. I'm so gonna skin the dentist when i get back to sarikei some day... i really am. ggrrrrrrr... My teeth are fine. Hah! take that cavities!!

Ice creammmmm.... Well, my teeth are fine right?
Chocolatesss.... And it's not like a little bit of sugar can do much on my teeth? Right?
Hehe. What?! My teeth are FINE!! It's not like an eensy weensy bit of chocolates can do anything, right?!Plus. I don't really eat much sugar-ly stuff... *eyes guiltily at the boxes of ice cream in fridge and freezer* Ahem. Right?!
Lol. Luv!! My teeth are fine!!

1 comment:

Chocoholic said...

Amy sigh~RACE u to d CHOCx! mwahahaha