Three wishes. If I could get my hands on three wishes. Hell, even one would be enough. Yup, today's one of those days when I'll be hysterical enough to waste my one wish on one selfish lil' thing.
I wish... there's no such thing as moral education classes.
Today, I was crazy enough to stay in school for the entire day ( Entire being from 10:00am to 9:00pm ). Perhaps it's the exam jitters. Maybe I dropped my brain(if I have one) somewhere in the middle of the *tortured tone* long, long walk. Or it could be the fact that my exam is tomorrow and I haven't even started. Whatever the excuse, I've been cooped up in this school for 7 agonizing hours... with four more excruciating, hours to go.
One hour of nothing-to-do-ness...
Three hours in Moral edu classes...
...
I really need a ginormous dose of chocolates...

1 comment:
AMY!!!!!!!! haha...poor poor amy..luv!
Post a Comment