Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hobbies

Because I'm an evil and annoying sister, I'm gonna blog about my sisters friends. *evil grin* And since I'm being unreasonably cruel, I'm going to compare!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWahahahahahahhahahahahhaha!!!!!!
My sister's friends came to our house the other day. Anyway, I told 'em, "Sorry ah. . . we don't have much to do around here. We DO have lots of movies though and I've some games in my computer, if you're interested." and you know what those lil' devils uhh. . . angels told me?
"No thanks, chess is much more interesting."
what the ?!!!I'm so glad for Keren and Tina. At least I know they're human. Which means I'm normal. In our free time, we prefer to go shopping. lol.
G-maths. The second most boring game in existence - right next to chess. My lil' sisters' friends plays g-maths.
We watch MOVIES.
They join chess competitions. I have absolutely NO IDEA how they survive three days of continuous chess games. I'm being forced to play chess with my lil' sis once a month and it's taking me ginormous will-power to just sit there. Hell, wanna know how I play chess with my sister?
*move pawn aside*
*King commit suicide*
PAARRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
My sister and her friends are somewhere in that picture. . .

due to a certain lack in status and height, I was only able to take a picture from far far, far away.
ANYWAY, off shopping. hicks.

1 comment:

Chocoholic said...

ROFL!!! YEah baby! me lub my friends!