Thursday, June 5, 2008

Royally PISSED!!

My neighbour, who find it necessary to rear a hundred freaking dogs at once, are asses. There! I said it. My freaking, &*@#&#@$%#@#%#^@%@#!@^%&$*^ neighbour, who decided that one dead dog is not worth worrying about when they have a thousand more scattered around the entire neighborhood. I'll put a picture up here, but then. . . I'll be being unfair to the poor, deceased, @@#$ing dog. Do you know where the lil' thing decided to drop dead?

OUTSIDE MY #$%^ING BEDROOM WINDOW!!

Wanna know how long it has been there?
SINCE YESTERDAY MORNING!!!

I had to sleep with the stench of death lingering in through my bedroom windows, seeping into my dreams, wake up with the !@#$%^& odour glued to my nostrils, haunting my every step. They'd better remove the corpse fast or I'll freaking call the animal-abuse center. The poor, stupid thing. . .
DIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Chocoholic said...

poor amy poor amy

Lucia ! said...

i want to feel sorry for u. but. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!!!!!!! ... ehem, it's ok. jie's gonna be there to share the stink w u