Sunday, June 1, 2008

Quick Update

So. . . here's a quick post on all the stuff that has happened so far. Backwards.
1. Installed 4(5?) pipes around my house. Anyway, here's a picture of my poor hand after three hours of suffering. Mind you, it still looks like that today. Will show you guys a picture of the taps after. I'm quite proud of myself. :D Amy the plumber! lol. Actually. . . one of them's leaking due to the lack of glue. :( will fix it after my dad buys all the necessary spare parts.2. Finished reading Harry Potter book 1,2,3,4, and 5. Again.
3. Bought 2 sets of Baju Kurung, 3 pink long sleeve t-shirts, and a pair of over-priced pants.
4. Met up with Tina, Flo and Keren. :D Umm. . . I just found out that I didn't turn on night vision when I took all the pictures that day so. . . stupid, stupid brain
5. Ate lots of chocolate.
6. Withdrew from Inti College.
7. Wrote a long, long letter to Inti College.
8. Logged off from my central nervous system, my brain.
9.Do you know what this is??
Institusi: Universiti Di Amerika Syarikat.
I am one lucky gal. :D anway, congratulations to all of my friends who got it also. :)

No comments: