Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pipes!!

These things made my malnourished skin two shades darker than it already is and my hands looking like I'm suffering from some skin disease for two days. :( Anyhow, I'm quite happy at how they turned out.
This is the last one, used mainly for watering the pot of plant right next to it.
Second last, installed for the sake of the new washing machine. *grins*
An inverted one. hehe. Umm. . . this one is for the yet-to-be-built stand for washing clothes.
This one makes four. :D
*tortured voice* with promise of more to come soon.
This one, made me ran to and fro the main water supply countless times, feed the numerous mini vampires aka The Almighty MOSQUITOES, have glue stuck to my hand for two freaking days and the ultimate reason I am two shades darker. BEHOLD, the pipe that started it all!!
Anyway, I'm proud to say that I've mastered the basics of plumbing! Mwahahahaha.
Lesson One (from dad): If it doesn't fit, force it.
Lesson Two(dad): When a pipe leaks, apply glue. Again and again and again until it doesn't leak.
Lesson Three(dad): When annoyed, get cindy(my lil sis) to do it for a while. It makes me feel so much better to see her suffer in change. *evil grin*
Lesson Four(definitely dad): If it can't be forced to fit, break it. It probably deserves it anyway.
Lesson Five(mom): Next time I'm doing this stuff, Cindy's gonna be my umbrella slave.

No comments: