Saturday, March 7, 2009

Calculus and The Little Running Man

So I was trying to study Calculus when this little picture caught my attention.
And I started wondering... why was this little guy in such a hurry?
I assume he was in a hurry to get rid of whatever he held his hand.
So that he can run away from it as fast as possible.
And get shelter.
But let's assume that he couldn't run away fast enough. And whatever was in his hand exploded as it fell to the bottom of the bin. He was propelled by the force of the explosion into the air.
Landing into a meat grinder which was meant to process chicken meat. Ironically killed by his own company's operation.
Disclaimer: I do not own the McDonald's® little running man.
Note: Big thanks to Francis for helping me with this. XD

1 comment:

katsuki said...

lol. ssoooo....*nothing to do* one you....