. . .
But I'm too lazy to blog about all of them here. :(
We had two hours of Maths on Monday with an unfamiliar face. Mathematics was taught by a different lecturer on the last semester. It was. . . enlightening. The lecturer's a vegetarian and a devout Buddhist. I heard she's quite a 'popular' lecturer (to quote from my bio lecturer) . *shrug* I dunno, I think I'm kinda used to the previous lecturer. I'll probably grow into her... eventually.
I had driving test on Tuesday :D as I've promptly informed everyone on the previous post.
Wednesday. . . Four hours of continuous Maths. . . nuff said.
I had fun on Thursday. :D We were supposed to have four hours of continuous Chemistry. And ya'all know how much I despise Chemistry, no? I remember back in Form 5, every time before the Chemistry exam I'll have a panic attack. Not a miniature one to boot. Not fun I tell you. Then I'll imbibe lotsa coffee. Seriously, I'll get a glass, add four to five tablespoon of Nescafe so that it'll probably fill one quarter of the entire glass and hot water. It'll be bitter. But it'll help me feel better. :) Anyway, Thursday. We were supposed to start out class at 8.00am in H105. Owing to the fact that the air conditioning broke down, we had to move to H104. Oh, the same alphabet in front means they're basically situated at the same building. Umm... then, we had to move to the lab as H104 didn't have a computer. After which we moved to A303 which is at the opposite side of the school and on Level 3 to boot. Unfortunatly, A303 was being used by some students so we had to move to H206. For some absurd reason, H206 didn't have any windows so Val went and opened the door. There must be a couple
Anyway, here's some eerie pictures I took while roaming around inti on Friday. We had to stay till 6.30!!!!
*screams in horror*

No comments:
Post a Comment