Monday, May 5, 2008

Driving Test

I miraculously passed. The examiner was a very, very, very nice guy. Haha. Otherwise I would've failed. *nods* Yup, totally. :) Absolutely. For one thing, I almost drove into the wrong road. I KNOW I'm suppose to know the routes by now...
...
Having no sense of direction sucks...
I was supposed to drive towards the sign boards that points to Serian. But then, I suddenly went into, 'Hell... I think I'm in the wrong road...' coze I had a nightmare yesterday about driving towards Gawd knows where. Dang! I was so blardy nervous I went on and had a nightmare about failing my test!! Talk about embarrasing!!! ANYWAY, I went into a miniature panic attack and forgot where I was ( I was in the middle of a roundabout). I blardy almost missed my exit(or whatever you call the roads you're supposed to go to from the roundabout). And he went and pointed, 'Eh, you're supposed to go there.'

'oh. Okay.'

*signal*

*TYRES SCREEEEEECCCCCHHHHHHHHH*

. . .

'You dunno the roads here hoh?'

Silence.

'No.'

And thus, he's henceforth responsible for pointing me in the right direction. *peace sign* hehe. Oh, and the engine died once. :P He overlooked it, luckily. And when I got to the inhumanly humongous roundabout, I was like. . . *shift to free gear* umm... since I'm not gonna move anyway? *weak grin* I can almost see the guy banging his face on the dashboard. 'Move a bit to the front.' 'uh. . . sure.' 'MOVE!!' *gear one...two...three* :) *another peace sign* My driving instructor says I should really thank the guy. :) I agree. Should get his hp no and intro him to many pretty gals. haha.

Anyway, it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. I can't believe I actually lost sleep because of this lil' thing. *sigh* Oh, and note to Keren : the only reason the examiner's not dead is coze he can break from his side. :P otherwise. . . I'd have a homicide in my hands. Quote from Wikipedia: 'Homicide is not always an illegal act.' :) For example, when you wanna get rid of an annoying neighbour... but I'll leave that story to another post.

Quote from Vallery: 'the tester was seriously very very very kind... impossible to fail...' See! I'm not the only one who thinks so.

5 comments:

Chocoholic said...

HOHOHO big hugs to you. Mwah I'm a terrible driver too..

Lucia ! said...

u both shld not be allowed to drive... =D

Chocoholic said...

YEP we're driving hazards..BEWARE!! hohoho

Lucia ! said...

LOL! i'm glad i'm in another country. for the moment...

Peaches said...

Hehehe. when you're coming back to malaysia, mom says I'm allowed to drive you guys back from the airport. :D