Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Second week of school(Form 6 & Inti) :D

Pure, complete and utter boredom. . . I'm beginning to wonder why I even bother. Well, except for my Statistics and Bio Classes, which I enjoy tremendously. . . Mostly due to the fact that the Statictic lecturer craps a lot. And Keren and Tina and Flo should know that I enjoy talking rubbish(and listening to it. hehe). :P And Bio coze I simply adore biology. . . I can actually draw a graph with percentage of liking bio versus level of hating Chemistry. You can get a really nice proportionally increasing line(due to lack of physics in my timetable, i have lost all knowledge of the said subject altogether. Thank you.) Anyway, I went to Form 6 this Monday. :D coze I mizz my old friends to much. *sniff* I have loads of pictures actually. . . But that requires me to link my poor, disintegrating handphone with my rapidly degrading computer, which in turn will crash altogether and end up with me(the poor, insistent stupid owner of the clearly maltreated computer) sulking for the rest of the day. I rather not, thank you very much. . .
But I have so many nice pictures to show ya'all!!
*after fifty minutes of scrambling, squinting, swearing and sweating*
. . .
. . .
First sign of madness: debating with myself.
Hey, people do that all that time!! rite?
Three Bee-you-ti-ful gals walking ahead of me. :) I didn't take any pictures in the school though. . . Mostly because I'm a pathetic coward who adores my handphone too much to risk getting it rampas for three months. . . *weak smile* I managed to slip past the registration by the way. Actually, I was shooed away from the registration desk before I could fill in my name. :D After standing a while with my friends while they hand in their enrollment form, the nice lady on the desk told us to 'get lost! you're blocking the way!' hehe. kidding lah. . .
Dunno why I keep getting thirsty that day. Sorry Tina. I ended up dragging the pretty gal all the way to a far, far away cafe just to get a glass of cola. . . which only made me even thirstier. :P
Keren and Flo. (with plastic bag)
Flo and Keren (without plastic bag)
After standing in the middle of the sidewalk for roughly two minutes, we (being Keren :) ) realised that the people driving past were looking at us as if we're nuts. . . which isn't very far from the truth actually. . . Ahh. . . in my case maybe. hicks. *whispers to self* I mustn't drag my friends into my realm of insanity. . .
Anyway, we took shelter behind and tree and continued to take pictures. :D Left to right: Flo, Keren and me.
Right to left: Me, Tina and Flo.
Keren and Flo had to rush back to Kuching High at around three. :(
Tina and I continued our brave journey to Hopoh. . . Under the rain. Dang!!Oh, but I got my hands on a copy of Detective conan comic I always wanted!! :) I have this actually. . . only in Chinese. . . and English if I wanna print out. . . I know. I'm obsessed.
After walking for about half and hour under the huge rain we FINALLY reached Wisma Hopoh. :P Tina wanted to get a pair of specs.
Oh, then after that I had to go straight to my Malaysian Studies class(with blood dripping from these words). I had nasi lemak, made by my mom. :( Due to the fact tat I was out with my friends all day, I only had one helping of this tasty dish. My mom and sister had two each. Per meal. Dang!!!!! Anyway, for my Malaysian Studies class, I brought my handphone, my earphones and a bottle of water. 'nuff said.

Oh, and to all you people taking form 6, I wish you all the best! good luck!! Work hard!! and God bless! :)

1 comment:

Chocoholic said...

nice,got the photos! haha...LOL i look weir din sch u lar...sniff...y u din come 2 schhhhhhhhhh