lol. Even Tina answered all the questions!! Since my school computer can read chinese, I might as well make full use of the application lab which I paid $200 for. *grin*
It's eleven forty four now, according to the lousy computer. Lets see how long I'll need to answer all these ma fan (troublesome) questions. . .
1. 如果你有特异功能, 你会干什么?
答: Duh! Conquer Earth! (time taken: 2 seconds - I'm a slow typer. . . )
2. 最满意你身体的哪一部分?
答: Fingers!! :) I can't play piano without 'em. . . due to the fact that I have small hands, I tend to play everything super speed, which is very fun(and according to my sister, super annoying. . . coze she can't? haha) . But I can't play songs that requires hands the size of basketballs. :( Anyway, I'm grateful for 'em. :D (time taken: wha? two minutes?! )
3. 认为自己哪一个优点最讨人欢喜?
答: I dunno. . . According to Flo. . . I'm sweet? Hehe. I have no idea. (time taken: five minutes)
希望有个怎样的恋爱?
答: Can I skip this question? . . . I suppose not. . . umm. . . One that's happy, I suppose, preferrably with minimal tears. :P (time taken: five minutes)
5. 你最想去哪个地方?
答: I wanna go. . . Form 6!! Where Keren, Tina, Flo and all my other friends are right now. (time taken: one minute)
6. 最受不了自己哪个缺点?
答: Inability to keep a conversation going on for long before lapsing into an awkward, annoying silence. (time taken: half a minute)
7. 如果有不开心的事情,你会怎么办?
答: Play piano. Very, very aggresively which equals to very fast, and very loud. Eventually, I'll feel better and start playing softly. :P (time taken: one minute)
8. 最害怕失去的东西?
答: . . . A lot of things actually. I don't wanna lose anything. (time taken: three minutes)
9. 现在最想做的事?
答: Finnish this thing. Dang! I have eleven questions left?!! (time taken: half a minute)
10. 若遇見喜歡的人,你會怎樣做?
答: Run away. very fast. (time taken: five seconds?)
11. 说出点你名的人的3个优点。
答: My oldest sister: kind, compassionate and hardworking. :) (time taken: one minute)
12. 你最希望你的另一半对你做的一件事?
答: make lots and lots of money for me to spend. haha. Kidding lah... umm... I dunno boh. *refers to Keren and Tina's answer* Umm. . . Buy me flowers? Lots and lots of pretty flowers. haha. I'm so tamak. (time taken: six minutes)
13. 爱在心里口难开时, 你会怎么办?
答: Isn't this the same as question 7. Hai yo. . . *refer to question 7* (time taken: ten seconds)
14. 你最讨厌怎样的人?
答: People who take things for granted. (time taken: thirty seconds)
15. 你最难过的事情。
答: Umm. . . everytime I lose something that I treasure. (time taken: thirty seconds)
16. 你觉得最美的事物是什么?
答: My new piano? haha. Joking. . . Sunset? sunrise? The beach? Trees? Lightning? I find a lot of things breathtaking. :P But I do know what the ugliest thing is though. The freaking computer I'm using right now. It crashed on me just now. Luckily blogspot autosaves everything. *sigh* ( so it's now eighteen past twelve )
17. 你认为遇到什么样的事情才会令你觉得人性很黑暗?
答: Losing everything or anything dear to me. (time taken: one minute)
18. 如果能让你实现一个愿望,会是什么?
答: World peace, I suppose. For how ever short a time. Wouldn't it be a waste if I can wish for anything at all and I wasted it on stuff like chocolates and books? . . . can I take that back please?(time taken: two minutes)
19. 至今,你最遗憾的是什么?
答: Why oh why did I ever start on answering this freaking thing? WHY??!!!!
20. 觉得人生最重要的事情是什么?
答: Joy. :) I agree with Tina
Time taken to do the entire thing? 12.25 - 11. 44 = *my maths is lousy* . . . 41minutes?
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment