Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Flu

*insert swear word here*

It's five hundred degrees outside. How did I manage to get flu? Again?! Blah. 

Pah!

Gah!!!

Doorrggghhhhh!!!! 

4 comments:

Cedric ZH said...

I have flu in hot weathers too.

Theory:

We start our day in air conditioned places. The mucus gets frozen.

We jump into the hot sun. The frozen mucus is melted and gets flushed out in flu form.

:)

suiying said...

see, told you not to eat vegetables and fruits. follow your roommate. she doesn't get flu that bad. plus, she recovers faster.

next time listen to your soon-to-be ex-roomie.

you're not gonna let me in the room anymore, huh?

Peaches said...

O.o
That's a fairly disgusting theory. . . *stops thinking* I'd rather not think about it.


Suiying, *inserts long, dragged out, exasperated, resigned sigh* I have nothing to add.

Michelle Yau said...

ah dearie... hot weather :

>>> Dust flies up into the air

>>> Flies into our NOSE

>>> We start SNEEZING..

>>> Flu starts...

u better take care...

Lol.. u nver ever STOP HAVIN FLU...