Last semester, I got to know a lot of people whom I would remember hopefully, throughout the rest of my life. There's the incredibly smart but humble and kind classmate who stands up for what she believes in no matter what, the responsible though unwilling young lady who puts her all in her studies, the blur and gentle friend who is always willing to lend a shoulder, the loud and fun classmate who actually has fun doing calculus, the sweet and caring love-struck guy who is. . . having a more than suspicious relationship with his roomie (who am I to talk?), the reliable and uh. . dirty minded class rep who is more compassionate than he lets on, the quiet and open-hearted former and current classmate, the ever-so-hardworking and ever-so-willing friend who tries a little too hard sometimes, the good... and the bad.
Last semester was a very tiring semester for all of us. Assignments, presentations, tests, quizzes, and exams made us a miserable - and sleepy - bunch of people to hang out with. (If we ever had time to hang out with people)
Last semester, I was reminded over and over again that the shades of grey are more pronounced than the blacks and whites.
Last semester, I had to make a lot of uncomfortable choices.
Last semester, I gave away too much, and gained not enough.
Last semester was a semester I could do without.
I'm glad it's over.

1 comment:
wah... u're getting emo again...
u better take care lol..
im sorry if i lost touch with ya..
Post a Comment