Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rain and Roomie

Water vapours gets warmer when the temperature is high and accumulates, forming clouds. Higher temperature = more heated water vapour = more clouds =  heavier clouds. Once a cloud gets too heavy, it rains. 

However, there are other causes(or conditions) of raining. One of them is a decrease in temperature. A decrease in temperature reduces the ability to hold water vapour together, hence forming water droplets = rain. 

. . . 

Before I continue, I'd just like you to know that it's eleven thirty p.m. and I have an unfinished assignment due tomorrow (I have no excuse). I am also sleepy and bored <- blatantly ignoring homework. 

. . . 

Anyway, it rained yesterday in Akasia. It's safe to assume that there was a decrease in temperature yesterday afternoon. 

. . . 

. . .

It started raining as soon as Sui Ying left. 





Triggered by the conversation (and many others like it):  

'It's so hot!' 

'I'm sorry.'

 '. . . huh?'

'Coze I'm too hot.'

'. . .'

*smirks*

'urrrgghhhh!!!'

*shrugs* 'true wat!'

'shuddup'

No comments: