Umm... almost new anyway. lol. The other day my dad and I sprayed the poor old thing outside our house(referred to as 'Mr's Bean's Car' by my adorable friends. )

Before

After

Before

After

Before + After!! haha. Cool eh? oh oh, and mom says I needa proof I actually helped. :P coze I'm so lazy I don't even bother to blog...

See!! my palm after I tripped and grabbed onto the newly sprayed car with my hand.(otherwise, I'll be showing you people a picture of my blue face. T_____T)

I have no idea how those things ended up on my fingers though. :P It washed off...
eventually...
3 comments:
UNDO UNDO!!! it looks better old and rusty.. creates an antic effect
that goes with the .. rustic-plant-covered-fence-whicch-u-can-do-ntg-about.
or at least spray it yellow... live up to its name, u know.
lol. That's so evil. Took dad and me and mom an entire morning to do you know. Yellow ish like... ewwwww?? Don't like it kah?
I agree with your sis. Yellow it should be. Mr Bean ba.... :)
Post a Comment