Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Vegetables... (At least I THINK they're veges... it's the thought that counts rite?) :D

I have finally succumbed to my mom’s insistence and blogged this. Mom’s very proud of her plants. And she should be. I mean, throw me a pot of cactus any day and it’ll probably dehydrate within twenty four hours. If I were responsible for the lawn, my family would be living in a bloody forest. My house would be surrounded by tall, tropical trees with vines spiraling around ‘em. The walls would be cracked due to the what-do-you-call-it plant with gigantic leaves that climbs walls and sticks their roots deep into the walls. The gates would be covered with roses bushes(preferably with thorns). And the grass would be reach well beyond the top of my head. Flowers will wilt and stay on the branches to look evil and plants will bend towards my poor house so that people flying overhead would look down and see a black black thing that happens to be the remains of my blue roof(moss had inhabited it and due to lack of care, even the moss dehydrated). And during the rainy seasons, you’ll get a beautiful aroma that smells something that mushrooms (it probably is) leaking from the tiny holes of my fortress. And if you wanna get into my house, you’ll have to mutter a long, complicated spell to move the trees blocking your path and brave through leeches, bugs, evil trolls, the lure of witches, saber tooth tigers, three headed giant dogs and all the stuff you get in tropical forests. :D I am so enjoying this.

Ahem. Unfortunately, mom expects to see this soon, so…


I'm gonna start with this weird... plant... thingy...
anyone knows what kinda vege this'll grow into??
No one??
Anyone knows what these are???
Coze I sure don't...




Heh. I think they're supposed to be genetically modified tomatoes... or something... I'll tell you guys when we decide to eat it. :)

2 comments:

Fahriee said...

:O I actually thought they were apples at first. Gosh. Something's wrong with me. ;___;

Oh, by the way..interesting description of how your house would end up if you were in charge. ;)

Chocoholic said...

HAHA Amy you're practising biotech dy? genetically modified tomatoes???!! =P Mwah! WARNING: DO NOT CONSPIRE AGAINST YOUR BEST BUDDIE! =)