Okay, maybe I'll start off with Sarikei(my tiny hometown in the middle of nowhere). I went back to Sarikei last, last Friday. :P I packed... 4 t-shirts, 3 pairs of pants, 3 pairs of socks, 2 sets of casual wear(which also serves as pj’s), a book, a toothbrush and lotsa other useless stuff that'll probably be useful anyway, for the three day, two nights stay. :P That's a lot. I know.
Anyway, my mom and I went to the dock (or maybe you just call it the express boat… terminal… thingy) at seven. Yes. Seven. The express leaves at eight thirty. *sigh* So… I placed my bags on my seat and went outside for a breath of fresh air, knowing I won’t be able to breath regularly for the next three/four agonizing hours(I get seasick). I went back in at seven thirty and lo, my bag has been placed two seats behind. Some people are just so considerate. So, being as unforgiving as I am, I decided to take a picture of the unfortunate fella and blog it. Mwahahahahahha.
Three hours was prolonged to four as the waves are almost as evil as I am. Why is it that every time I decide to use the express home, the waves are just horrible? I refuse to believe it’s sheer coincidence. Luckily, I took
Anyway, the lady sitting beside me was very kind and very friendly. We exchanged pleasantries and I found out that she’s currently recovering from surgery. Well, I’m horrible in this kind of situations and all I manage to tell her was to have faith in God, all the while thinking, ‘Da Jie would be a much better company than me. :)’ I’m glad she had the courage to live on.
Anyway, it made me remember how unpredictable life can be sometimes. So, in case I don’t survive my flu, I just want everyone to know that I love you!!! :P Lol.
Back to the joy ride. This journey was not as horrible as I thought it would be. I mean, with the nice movies and all (sarcasm intended). Seriously, who in their right minds would watch a movie like ‘Choc.’
I mean, ‘Croc.’? Though I wouldn't mind a movie about chocolates... *drools* Big hug to Keren for the nice songs I got from you. Wouldn’t have survived otherwise.
Overview of the movie? Okay… lemme start from the beginning. First guy comes on the screen, minds his own business, croc. appears, eats first guy. Second guy comes up one the screen, eyes beautiful gal emerging from travel...boat…, croc. appears, second guy not eaten. (*note to self* main character). Third guy appears on screen, does stunt with croc., doesn’t get eaten. (*note to self* side character, high possibility of getting eaten by the end of the movie).
After that, we watched MEGA SNAKE. No… I’m not bullshitting kidding you. Unfortunately. Mega Snake. *rolls eyes* The name itself made me close my eyes and go to sleep. But, being as seasick and I am, I opened my eyes in the middle of the movie and observed. Mega snake… I was thinking, snake with super powers from outer space. Or something. But no. Nah uh. Mega snake is a movie with a really big snake that snaps people’s head off. Literally. Ending: man gets eaten alive by snake, snake struggles painfully as man cuts snake’s heart out. He saves the damsel in the snake’s tummy and they lived happily ever after. Note: the snake has a heart that is linked to a thousand tiny veins… The End… sheesh…
Anyway, I’m probably boring you guys, so… long story short, the trip back to sarikei sucksx10.
ps: Apparantly, Croc. and Mega Snake are so old that when i tried to search for images of them, i got all sort of junk... sheesh... shouldda known.

No comments:
Post a Comment