Monday, April 28, 2008

Inti College - Last Moral Education Class

I had my last moral edu class a few weeks ago. nuff said. :D So I'm basically a very happy person...
at least until they start Malaysian Studies...
Michelle dragged me to hang out with her fellow course-mates.

From the left: Michelle, umm... dunno how to spell her name but everyone calls her theresa...?? and Ah Zeng (sp?)
Ah... and people. Shoot! I gotta remember how to spell people's names properly. Dang!!!!!!
Ahh... *drools* Some heartless people brought birthday cake to share with her friends. Poor Val and I had to sit beside her and drool. Dang! She even gave a piece to the lecturer!! *sniff* poor us.
One last look at the lecture theater. :D I'm so not coming back in here!

2 comments:

Chocoholic said...

HOORAY...till then...enjoy =) Mwah, so much for useless boring lessons..

Michelle Yau said...

i CANNOT BELIEVE i have NEVER seen this post before!! i miss da good all times!! Really i do! zheng isnt even same course with us dy.. the entire gang split.. miss me? coz i miss u a lot u know