Monday, April 28, 2008

Flo's Birthday

Keren did a swell post 'bout Flo's birthday, so I'll cut the crap to minimum.
Flo blowing out her birthday candles!! :) I wonder what she wished...
Yay!! Haha. Keren and I were actually worried no one would turn up. :) thanx every one!!
Flo and Jake.
Reminds me of the old western movies... Three guys plotting to murder someone... haha.
Two guys plotting horrible revenge!!!! mwahahahahahhaha!!!

or maybe it's just my imagination running wild. x__x
We were planning where to go...
Seriously looks like we're in a meeting rite??

5 comments:

Chocoholic said...

sweet, u really left out the crappy parts...sigh..quote Amy "I'll cut the crap to the min"...=D read it from my side =P hehe JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peaches said...

:D For more info read Keren's blog...wait... I should put that in my post rite? Gonna do it asap!! Haha. Thankx Keren. :P

Chocoholic said...

HEYYY i didn't mean in that way.. I mean't erm you said "cut the crap" so em...mine was the crap. Urs are facts... minus all the crap ma....dang,so big sign there =.= embarrassed =$ hahaha

Peaches said...

lol. Yours are the facts. Mine ish like... pure pictures. :) i change I change... hahah.

Chocoholic said...

HAhaaa you had to add that i am embarrassed? =P increase my embarrassment T________T hahaha..........urs is not crap mine is crap