Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Today...

Some people from the ‘Jabatan Kesihatan something’ came and sprayed my neighbor auntie’s house with the white white stuff that people mistaken for Aides mosquito killers. :) Oh, it does kill mosquitoes. But it also kills every other insect within spray-area. :P My neighbor auntie is allergic to a certain kind of insect you see, and she found it necessary to kill ‘em all. Mwahahaahahahhaah. Ahem! I mean she’s nursing this nasty bump on her wrist that looks like she was burnt and it really, really hurts. I assume it really, really hurts. It sure looks like it hurts. Plus last time she accidentally squashed the bug between the joints of her arms(I have no idea how she did that), her entire arm looked as if it was burnt. Not a nice view. So, they captured the bug, assured us nosy people that it won’t kill anyone, killed one to demonstrate (I took off right then. :) as all cowards do.), saw that the bugs grows lives on trees and took out this really noisy thingy that goes ‘BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR’10

And sprayed everything that looks bug-inhabitable with it. Everything. My mom, being mom, made me let them into the house and spray the garden. ‘Since they’re spraying, might as well let them get rid of all the mosquitoes.’

Cool leh? Haha.

They’re actually very friendly you know. They actually tried to start a conversation. (Note: TRY TO)

‘Do… av … ogs?’

‘What?’ (honestly, the guy assumes I can hear him above the engine?)

‘Do. You. Own. Dogs?’ as if I’m some demented gal. ‘You know, like your neighbor?’

‘No...’

‘ohh…’ nods. ‘Good…’ *watches as the other guy spray’s half of the house*

*Suddenly remembers* ‘It won’t kill my cats, would it?’

‘… (is this girl crazy?) no. It only kills bugs. (unless you think cats are bugs… *sigh* things they teach students nowadays) Which school are you studying at?’

‘Inti college.’

‘Oh…Good... ’ *makes mental note to keep children away from said college*

Lol. Kidding lah. They were very nice. I was thinking… do we need to pay ‘em? Last time I called bomba(to get rid of a stupid snake that slithered into my kitchen) it costed my mom a small fortune.

Can't see anything for a lil' while. :D

3 comments:

Chocoholic said...

Haha amy your brain still ok mar? or dah poisoned =P

Lucia ! said...

i'm glad u'r still alive...

Peaches said...

Wuuahhhh. You two think my immune system so lousy until bug poison also I cannot survive ha?? lol Evil...