:P I've been following Detective Conan devotedly from the start. For some weird demented reason, 7 eleven is not selling these conan comics anymore so i've resorted to reading them online. I KNOW Detective conan is copyrighted and all. But i can't buy them in Malaysia anymore. And I HATE it when you translate these things to Malay. I mean... it's acceptable for Detective Conan. But One Piece has been translated into

WHAT THE CHOC.??!!!!!
(Big hug to Keren for the term by the way. Otherwise I'll be swearing like hell. )
Can you believe it?! It's outrageous!! It's like, from cool 'One Piece' : 'The ultimate treasure' to 'Budak Getah' : 'The rubber... kid'. What the choc.?!!!! I mean, it can very well be 'Khazanah' right? or even 'Monkey D. Luffy'. Hell, even 'Lanun' will be suffice...(Big hug to Keren for the term by the way. Otherwise I'll be swearing like hell. )
Wait...
Direct translation of 'One Piece' to Malay would be...
'Satu Keping'??!!!
WHAT THE CHOC?!!!
Ahem. anyway, I'll be gone for about a week (which explains why i've been blogging as if my life depended on it for three and a half hours) because of my @#$#^$% exam. :D Will continue blogging after a lil' while. don't miss me. :D Keren'll still be blogging as usual. :D Hear that Keren? I'm depending on you!!! haha. All the best to all of you out there!! Especially the ones who're still thinking of what to do. You've gotten your SPM result, now go out there and do something!! Drink lots of water, the weather's crazy these days. And God bless!
(Big hugs to Da Jie and Er Jie. :) Thankx for reading!! I know you've been busy with work and all.)

2 comments:
satu keping! HAHAHAHAHA
Amy, you're so adorable! but don't u dare conspire against me. If ya do better watch ya back! =P luv lots!
Post a Comment